Kalzyme Dental Spray is a dental supplement to improve your pet's oral hygiene.
Hydrolase, glycerin, hyaluronate, calcium chloride, purified water, neutral buffer.
Kalzyme Dental Spray creates a thin protective barrier on gums and teeth to reduce the adhesion of bacteria causing plaque, tartar, and bad breath.
Hydrolase improves oral hygiene by counteracting plaque formation. Glycerin dissolves plaque, prevents dehydration and improves the barrier function. Hyaluronate is a natural polymer and humectant acting as a protective barrier.
Store at room temperature. Not above 104°F (40° C).
For animal use only. Not for human consumption. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Remove the protective cap on the nozzle. Spray inside the mouth to create a thin layer on your pet's teeth and gums.
- Spray each side of the mouth (left and right), both upper and lower teeth (that is, 2 sprays on each side for medium- sized dogs).
- Apply the product twice daily (morning and evening).
- Keep food and water out of reach for 30 minutes after applying the product.
- Repeat spraying on both sides for at least 2 - 4 weeks.
Remove the protective cap on the nozzle. Rotate the nozzle to 90° angle. Gently lift the upper lip of the animal with one hand. Hold the spray nozzle 2 - 5 cm (1 - 2 in.) from the teeth and gums of the animal and spray gently over the entire teeth and gum area.
Dosing per mouth side
- Small dogs (<10 kg) and cats: 1 - 2 sprays
- Medium-sized dogs (10 - 25 kg): 2 sprays
- Large dogs (>25 kg): 2 - 3 sprays
For a standard treatment, the recommendation is to apply 2 sprays on each side of the animal’s mouth,twice daily. This protocol has been used in clinical trials independent of dogs’ sizes and age,with positive results after 2 - 4 weeks.
Increased dosage is recommended for severe cases,with substantial plaque and tartar build up. To reduce problematic bad breath, the product can be sprayed in the pet’s mouth when needed, several times a day.
Following a treatment period, a maintenance dosage of 1 spray per mouth-side 2-3 times per week is recommended to maintain a good oral hygiene.